Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
1. First, name the industry you are researching. Name as well any larger or smaller industries that your industry is a part of (example: mead > wine > alcoholic beverages). Name as well any alternate names by which your industry is known.
Use Google, Business Source Complete, or Marketline to answer the following questions:
2. Once you’ve identified your industry or industries, can you tell how big any of these industries are (dollar size, number of establishments, etc.)?
3. Identify any trends that your industries are experiencing (growth, shrinkage, significant innovation, stiff competition, etc.).
4. What are some challenges/ threats to any of your industries?
5. What are some opportunities/positive elements in any of your industries at the moment?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Muhlenberg College.