Critical thinking & Assessment strategies in Early years
This 3 session long program will cover the following:
• What is critical thinking?
• How to enhance critical thinking in Early years classroom and actionable strategies?
• How to assess critical thinking through assessment strategies in early years classroom?
By end of the session the participants will be able to:
• Reflect and build a deeper understanding of critical thinking skills and ways to develop them amongst the preschoolers
• Reflect and build a deeper understanding of early years higher order thinking skills and ways to develop them amongst the preschoolers
• Analyze the importance of early years assessment practices and apply them in their day to day classroom teaching and learning
Facilitator: Khyati Chudasama, Independent Educator& School Leader, Canada
Fees: ₹2,000 (inclusive of 18% GST)
Participants will receive a Certificate on completion of the Course from Aditya Birla Education Academy.
Feel free to call on +91 8424061377 for any queries.
Name of Organisation/School/Institute
Where did you hear about us?
Word of Mouth
Declaration and Terms & Conditions (By Clicking on SUBMIT I declare that)
1. I am an Adult and fully eligible to fill the above forms and submit this declaration which shall have the effect of binding me with the detailed terms and conditions specified herein.
2. The information provided by me in the above application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
3. I understand that it is an offence to submit false information in support of admission to an education or training program and agree that, if, at any stage, any information provided by me in the application form is detected to be false or misleading, my application will be rejected, any offer of admission will be withdrawn and admission or any other benefit if already granted will be treated as cancelled, without any prior notice or information, and the matter may be reported to the concerned law enforcement agencies.
4. I am aware that the information provided by me will be archived by the ABEA for verification or any other academic purposes and I consent to the same.
5. I am willing to submit any further document or information as may be desired for the purpose of admission to the workshop.
6. I am aware that I do not qualify for admission to the workshop merely by submitting this application form and that my admission shall be at the consideration of the ABEA and subject to fulfilment of all the criteria and requirements as may be prescribed from time to time, payment of fees and any other conditions as may be required or conveyed by the ABEA.
7. I am aware that ABEA may discontinue this workshop at any time for non-receipt of sufficient number of admissions or any other reasons. I acknowledge and accept the rights of ABEA to terminate or cancel any application or admission at its own discretion without any compensation of any kind.
8. I hereby agree to this workshop, my admission to the same and all matters connected therewith or incidental thereto to be governed under and construed by the Laws of the Republic of India and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Mumbai.
9. I hereby authorize ABEA to send informations, circulars, notifications etc. through mail, sms, letters etc. on my contact details shared with ABEA.
10. I am aware that ABEA has the right to use the photographs and testimonials in relation to the Workshop on their social media.
11. I understand that I can avail a refund of the admission fees paid only if ABEA is informed atleast 3 working days in advance on the official email ID.
12. I have read, understood and agree to abide by the above terms & conditions.
I accept the Declaration and Terms & Conditions
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Aditya Birla Education Trust.