Nursery & International Preschool Enrolment Form
Please note that we require the following documents as part of the application process. Please do not start the application process until you have collated the following documents and have them prepared for submission:
- Copy of the passport for both parents and the enroling child;
- Copy of the enroling child’s birth certificate;
- Copy of NRIC/FIN cards for both parents and the enroling child, both front and back;
- Copy of your child’s vaccination records to date;
- All relevant medical reports, information and any report that relates directly to your child’s health and wellbeing;
- Reports or information from all previous educational settings or schools.
Once you have collated ALL documents, please email them to
as soon as you have completed this Application Form, with your child's full name as the subject heading. An application will only be deemed to be complete upon receipt and acknowledgment of the Application Form and all above mentioned documents in full.
Please complete one application form and email one set of the above documents per child if you are applying for more than one child.
Please note that the submission of any false or misleading information, as well as non-disclosure of any relevant information, may result in the offer of a place being withdrawn.
* Kindly note that by submitting this application you are not guaranteed a place at Blue House. Your application will be acknowledged as received and we will then discuss with you the next steps in terms of place offers for your child(ren). All applications once received will join our waitlist until further advised. If you do not receive acknowledgement of your Application within one week of submission, please email
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
By submitting this application I agree to abide by the full Terms & Conditions of enrollment which can be accessed by clicking the following link -
Page 1 of 8
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Blue House International Pte Ltd.