2. All abstracts must be submitted in English.
3. Abstract content and editing are the responsibility of the submitting author. Abstracts will be published as received. Please review your abstract to ensure accuracy (co-authors, funding recognition, etc.) before submitting.
4. The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
5. Submission of the abstract signifies consent to publication thereof in the abstract book, inclusion on the conference website and distribution of the abstract book containing your abstract to conference attendees and other interested persons.
6. Under one conference fee, the conference participant (as a presenting author) may submit maximum 2 abstracts.
7. Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
8. The Organisers may change your presentation type due to time or space limitations.