Bray Wheelers 5 x 5k Challenge 2021
Bray Wheelers are Cycling Ireland Club of the Year, and we want to get you moving with a new and unique challenge.
Starts Mon 22nd Feb 2021
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Current members are missing the routine of our group cycling, and missing the social aspect and the craic! And for new potential members, we have to put on hold our very popular introductory programmes. This challenge is designed to get us all moving and motivated again, ready for the 2021 leisure cycling season, once restrictions are eased. Whether you are new to cycling or a seasoned veteran, the plan is easily customisable to suit your needs. This is for adult cyclists, it’s all online and within Covid guidelines.
HOW DOES IS WORK?
– Cycle a minimum of 5k for 5 days, each week of the challenge (you can do longer spins if you have been cycling regularly, choose 10k, 20k, 30k etc)
– Choose any days of the week, with two rest days
– If you are just getting into cycling or for variation, you can replace two of the days with a 3k walk or 15 min jog, but at least 3 of the 5 days should have cycling, weather permitting
– The goal is to build healthy and sustainable habits, which can be built on after the challenge
– It’s easy, as it’s only 5k per day, but it’s a challenge as it must be done 5 days a week
– You can exercise at any time of the day, but our top tip is first thing in the morning
Clubhouse, Schools Road, Boghall, Bray, Co Wicklow
Bray Wheelers – Cycling Ireland Club of the Year 2019
This form at
Contact Phone Number
Please confirm you are over 18
Please self score your level of fitness
Not fit at all
Good level of fitness
Please list any medical condition(s) that may impact your ability to participate in the program
Can we add you to a WhatsApp group (just for participants of this program)?
Are you a member of Bray Wheelers?
Any other question or comment
I understand and accept that because of the possibility of accidents and mishaps occurring at speed, there exists a possibility of serious physical injury and damage to property occurring and I therefore agree to indemnify Bray Wheelers Cycling Club, its committee, members and agents from liability for personal injury or loss of any kind whatsoever and from liability for any loss or damage to property which I may, at any time, sustain. I declare that I am medically and physically fit and able to participate in Cycling Activities. I acknowledge that I must, and I agree that I will, disclose any pre-existing medical or other condition that may affect the risk that either I or any other person will suffer injury, loss or damage. Should you be in any doubt, advice should be sought from your family doctor. I agree to follow any rules set by the organiser in connection with any Bray Wheelers cycling activities. In particular, I acknowledge that it is compulsory to wear a helmet at all times during Bray Wheelers cycling activities.
Please read and accept the legal stuff
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service