Self-Assessment Evaluation Module 3
1. What uses can be linked to a business plan? (More than one answer is correct.)
2. With which of the following attributes of a business plan do you agree? (More than one answer is correct.)
A business plan is a living document.
Once a business plan is finished and you got financed the plan is not important anymore.
A business plan allows going the distance with your business and reflecting about it.
Adapting a business plan to changing environment is not necessary.
3. True or false: The crucial parts of a business plan are answers on simple questions:
4. Which of the following are the crucial elements of a business plan? (More than one answer is correct.)
5. Which of the following are key functions of your business management? (More than one answer is correct.)
6. Which of the following actions should have the highest priority according to the Eienhower-Box?
Important but not urgent.
Important and urgent.
Neither important nor urgent.
Urgent but not important.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service