Apply to be an EnviroLab Asia Student Fellow
The application to be an EnviroLab Asia Student Fellow is due Oct. 12. For background information, visit
. If you have any questions, please email Karin Mak, Project Administrator of EnviroLab Asia, at
Claremont McKenna College
Harvey Mudd College
Student ID number
1. How did you hear about this opportunity? (Please answer in 100 words or less.)
2. Why are you interested in the EnviroLab Asia Class and Thailand Clinic Trip? (Please answer in 200 words or less.)
3. Tell us more about yourself and any experiences, courses, qualifications, career goals, etc. that would make you a good fit to be an EnviroLab Asia Student Fellow. (Please answer in 250 words or less.)
4. If you would like to go to Vietnam in January 2018, please share what makes you a good fit for this specific trip. What questions would you like to explore? In what ways do your past experiences make you a strong candidate to participate?(Please answer in 200 words or less.) Again, EnviroLab Asia Student Fellows are not required to go to Vietnam, but are given the option of going.
5. While this is an interdisciplinary initiative, each student will be assigned to a Class Clinic Lab. See above for descriptions of each Lab. Please describe how you are a good candidate for each Lab. What do you hope to learn? What questions would you like to explore? What past experiences make you a good fit? How would you contribute? Please write a separate answer for all three Labs: Food & Rural Issues Clinic Lab, Mangroves & Shrimp Farms Clinic Lab, Performing & Visual Arts Clinic Lab. (Please limit each response to 150 words or less)
6. Please provide the name and email of one faculty or staff member who may serve as a reference for you.
7. Select all of the Trips you are able to participate in. It would be ideal if all EnviroLab Asia Student Fellows could participate in the Thailand trip in May 2018. The Vietnam Trip in January 2018 is optional. For those selected to be in the Visual and Performing Arts Clinic Lab, it is required to go on Vietnam Trip and Subtrip from Vietnam to Thailand to begin research activities.
Clinic Trip to Thailand (May 14-29, 2018 tentative dates)
Vietnam Trip (January 2-15, 2018 tentative dates)
Subtrip from Vietnam to Thailand (January 2- January 8, 2018, tentative dates)
Not sure. I’d like to explain my situation in question 7a.
7a. Regarding travel, I'd like to explain my situation. (Please respond in 100 words or less).
8. Please upload your current resume. If you encounter problems, please email
Will you allow EnviroLab Asia to obtain demographic information (gender, ethnic identity, etc.) from your home college? This will be gathered for statistical purposes to let the funder know more about the population we serve. Demographic information will be gathered after our programs for the academic year have ended.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service