Parent/Guardian Request for Tutoring, 2019-20
Athens Academy Tutoring Policies & Procedures
1. Tutoring is an added layer of support for our students. Tutoring does not replace the need for students to study on their own, nor does it guarantee an increase in a student's grades. We expect our students to continue to be responsible for their learning while receiving tutoring services.
2. Students are strongly encouraged to utilize the supports provided by the classroom teacher (help sessions, tutorials, etc.) before seeking tutoring support.
3. Athens Academy schedules individual tutoring sessions on campus either during or immediately following the school day. Scheduled tutoring sessions cannot conflict with core academic subjects.
4. Tutoring sessions are scheduled based on an individual student's needs and availability, and are subject to tutor availability.
5. Tutoring sessions will NOT take place during field trips, special events, or assemblies.
I have read and understand the school's tutoring policies and procedures.
I agree to all policies and procedures stated above.
I do not agree with the above policies and will not pursue tutoring services via Athens Academy.
Is your child attending tutorial/help sessions with his/her teacher?
Tutorials/help sessions are offered for students in grades 4th through 12th. Athens Academy encourages students to take advantage of support offered by the classroom teacher(s) before seeking tutoring support.
No, my 4th-12th grader is not attending.
No, these are not offered because my child is younger than 4th grade.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Athens Academy.
Terms of Service