(No obligation to attend all sessions)
Event Address: Coastal Community Centre, Tangadee Rd, Golden Bay
Contact us Terry Goddard: 0413 758 273 or Robert Edwards 0412 905 750
- Is a safe, non-contact, and enjoyable version of football that can be played by anyone, irrespective of fitness levels or football experience.
- It's a low-impact team exercise that supports cardiovascular health while minimizing
stress on the body in an inclusive, engaging, and fun environment
for new and returning players.
- It is specifically non-contact with the
players always having one foot on the ground i.e. "No Running". Aggressive play is
permitted, and the ball must remain below head height, thus focusing on passing
rather than speed
- It’s all about getting active, having fun and making new
- We would love to meet you at the session regardless of your
ability or background! just come and join us & play.
- Walking Football can help you
lose weight, prevent loneliness, and positively affect your overall mental and
What do you need to participate:
- Trainers as we are playing indoors on a wooden surface
- Bottle of water, hydration is important.
We would love to meet you at the session regardless of your ability or background! just come and join us & play.