CALL FOR PARTICIPATION!Do you have a great idea for DESIGN WEEK RI? Do you want to participate, but aren’t quite sure how? DESIGN WEEK RI seeks to celebrate design across disciplines throughout Rhode Island.
Share a new project, award-winning work, or discuss an innovation in the field of design. Invite a guest speaker, an adviser, or an old friend to discuss the design process and work experiences.
Interested? Use this form to let us tell us your idea! DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: JULY 8, 2019
[Interested in hosting a lunchtime event?]If you're interested in our EAT & SPEAK lunch series, sign up on our EAT & SPEAK form: https://forms.gle/FJH5kD84YUx3W3rB6
[Ready to Volunteer?]If you're interested in helping out throughout the week or a day, let us know through our volunteer form: https://forms.gle/GW9R5JjYPj2MxpJcA
Questions or comments? Email CC at email@example.com.
In addition, DESIGNxRI ensures all events are listed on a dedicated website page under the DESIGN WEEK RI banner, and includes the hosts' logo, information, and event description. Events are promoted through the DESIGNxRI and DESIGN WEEK RI email and social media channels. Hosts agree to co-promote the event to your audience and contacts as a DESIGN WEEK RI 2019 event.
Here are some additional terms:
* As a host, you agree to be the main contact for your event and arrange all details around the event agenda.
* As a host, you agree to arrange all details regarding location and logistics for hosting this event.
* Official DESIGN WEEK RI materials must be visible in your establishment during your event and throughout the week.
* A digital image of your company logo, a photo, a bio of your speaker/a description of the speaker's work must be submitted by AUGUST 1st, 2019.
* Images should be at least 900 pixels wide & height and in JPEG, PNG, TIF, or PDF format.
* As a host, you are responsible for promoting the event through social media and/or email list serves.
* As a host, you will be asked to provide the DESIGN WEEK RI Committee with accurate attendance information and 2-3 photos of the event.