Cell organelles and function
1. What type of cell are human beings formed of?
2. Which organelle produces energy as part of cellular respiration?
The smooth endoplasmic reticulum (SER)
3. Write true or false: Ribosomes produce proteins
4. The nucleus contains genetic material and controls the activity of the cell.
5. Which organelle take substances made in the RER and transport them outside the cell using specialised vesicles?
6. The Rough endoplasmic reticulum (RER)separates chromosomes in cell division
7. Which is the function of the Rough endoplasmic reticulum (RER)?
It produces lipids and breaks down toxic material
It produces energy
It stores proteins and transports them around the cell
It transports substances outside the cell using specialised vesicles
8. Tick the cell membrane characteristics
It produces lipids
It surrounds and protects the cell
It breaks down glucose to produce energy
It controls substances that come in and out of the cell
It is selectively permeable
It is formed of lipids and protein
9. Write the function of the vacuoles
10. Write the function of the lysosomes
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service