Video Conference Request Form
National Institute of Fundamental Studies, Video Conferencing Service.
Telephone : extension 115 Email:
Location : Small Auditorium
01. First check that the auditorium is available (
). Video Conferences need to be booked at least 10 working days before the date of the required conference. This will allow technical staff to do the required testing and planning to ensure that your conference runs smoothly.
02. When booking the auditorium for a conference please allow 30 mins before and after the conference time for technicians to setup and reset the room. We will not accept a Video Conference Booking that has not allowed this set up and reset time.
03. Fill in the Booking form and submit it. Will be auto submitted to SEDU.
04. In the Conference Details, specify the date and time of the proposed video conference along with an estimated finish time. As the conference organizer you must work out the time differences with remote sites and indicate these times on the form to allow technicians to organize appropriate times for testing.
05. Give the Video Conference session a short meaningful name. Again please check auditorium bookings before planning a date to ensure the auditorium is available.
06. Fill in the details of each participant connecting to your video conference session.
07. Indicate if NIFS is to initiate the connection.
08. You will need to ask the video conference participants to supply you with their video conferencing details such the Skype ID they will be using.
09. Ask the participants to supply the details of the person who has adequate technical ability to be their technical support during the video conference. The Technical Support staff will set up a test session prior to your conference to ensure that the proposed session will be successful. If a problem does occur during the conference this information will allow your Technical Support staff to easily confer so that the problem can be fixed as soon as possible.
We can only ensure that our end is working correctly. If there is a problem with the remote end of the conference it is the technical support person at the far end who must fix the problem. Please ensure there is an adequate technical support person at the other end to support the conference.
10. Please ensure all details on the form have been filled before submitting. Upon receiving your booking form you will receive a confirmation email and your Video Conference Technical Support person will contact you regarding any further information that may be required.
Normal operating hours are from 8.30 am to 4.00 pm Monday to Friday. The facilities are available outside these hours subject to sufficient prior approval being given, however extra costs will be incurred for after hours support.
All video conferences must be booked through the NIFS form. A tentative booking can be made via telephone or email. You will be required to confirm your booking by submitting the NIFS form within 48 hours. When your form has been submitted, you will be contacted by an SEDU staff member.(Name)
Please note: We require a minimum of 10 working days between receiving your completed video conference fore and the date of your actual video conference.
Details of Person Requesting Service
Division / Research Project:
Internal Audit Division
Procurement & Laboratory Division
Science Education & Dissemination Unit
Energy and advanced materials
Theoretical Physics and Computational Studies
Natural Product and Food Chemistry
Microbiology and Carbon Sequestration
Earth, Environment and Biodiversity
Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
Conference / Meeting Details
Interactive Smart Screen (Available soon)
Windows computer with Office 2016
Internet facility WIFI / Cable
Skype / GoToMeeting
Our video conference facility can cater from 1 to 30 people.
Video Conference Participant Information:
Technical Contact Name:
NIFS to initiate call?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service