Submit Map Feedback
Draft Map Plan K2.5 has the following features where there has been considerable public testimony. Therefore, we would like to invite your continued comments on these issues, as well as others you would like to bring to the attention of the Commission. We recognize that this is not an exhaustive list, so all feedback is appreciated.
• Watts remains unified and in CD 15
• Crenshaw Mall is now unified within CD 8
• Koreatown is now unified within CD 10
• Leimert Park and Crenshaw Manor are unified within CD 10
• The current map does not change economic assets within CD 9
• The alignment of Lincoln Heights with El Sereno and Boyle heights
• Current placement of Silverlake, Angelino Heights, Elysian Park, Echo Park, Los Feliz, Griffith Park and Glassell Park
• The current placement of Winnetka, Canoga Park, Reseda, Lake Balboa and part of Van Nuys within a new valley district
• The redrawing of Current Districts 2 and 4
• The Neighborhood Council/community splits within the maps
• The perceived impact of the proposed Map on the following communities; Thai Town, Historic Filipinotown, renters, and the Jewish and Armenian communities.
To see the Map K 2.5 in detail, please go here:
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
In order to access your comments in the future, we need to attach a name to your testimony. What name what you like to use?
What Neighborhood/Neighborhoods are you referring to in your testimony?
What are your thoughts on Map K2.5? How can we improve the map? Do you have feedback on the above issues?
To be included on our email list to receive important Commission updates, please write your email address below:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of City of Los Angeles.