* Limit of 30 shares per person. No one person will hold more than 10% of the total shares. First come, first served.
* After all shares are sold, I will invoice the buyers. You will have 48 hours to fill your order.
* The domain name will remain in transfer-lock status at GoDaddy indefinitely - or until a third-party acquires it.
* I will pay renewal fees.
* The domain name will not be used. It will host a landing page inviting offers.
* If less than 50% of the 300 shares are purchased by January 1, 2020, I will refund all buyers.
* We are creating an exchange where you can sell your shares. Development is in progress.
* On June 1st, if no exchange exists, you have the option to keep your shares or sell them back to me for a 100% refund.
* Once our platform is completed, you will be given an account that holds your shares.
* It is understood that March.com maintains the database of 'shares and their owners' and you don't have the ability to resell your position - just yet. Once the exchange is live, you can get liquidity (or if the domain name sells).
* If all 300 shares sell quickly, and buyers are willing to pay a premium over your purchase price, I will notify you.
* It is understood that I am not managing your money and you are not relying on me to actively work on making you a profit.
* If a third-party wishes to buy NNR.com - selling will require a majority vote of the shareholders. Your vote value will be based on shares owned (weighted average). You will have 48 hours to respond to the offer.
* Of course, the goal is to sell the name for well above $30,000 and distribute the profits to the owners.
* No promises can be made about generating a profit from this endeavor.
* If the name is stolen, expires or is lost in a UDRP, I will refund the shareholders.
* You agree to these terms when you purchase.
*** Make sure your email address is correct, above.
Thank you and welcome aboard!