Whitney Point CSD - Capital Improvement Project - Programmatic Scope Survey
This survey will help our Whitney Point CSD Capital Improvement Project (CIP) Committee explore needs and opportunities for previously identified programmatic scope items to fully function and fit the needs of our student, educator, and community stakeholders. This survey will be open to the public from July 15 – August 15, 2021.
Our goal is to provide accessible, safe, and equitable programming for all ages and need while enhancing our educational opportunities for all.
Programmatic Scope areas that we are focusing on for this Capital Project are:
1. Athletic Field - Turf & Track, including Concessions Building
2. Pool - Caryl E. Adams Elementary School
3. Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math (STEAM) / Project-Based Learning (PBL) Environments - All Buildings
4. Main Office / Entrance Security - All Buildings
5. Cafeteria Renovation - Tioughnioga Riverside Academy
Please select the type of stakeholder following that best represents you:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service