Transcript Request Form

If you would like to request a transcript, please fill out the form below, which will go directly to Sharon Schmidt, the school counseling administrative assistant.

Official transcripts can only be sent to a college, potential employer, or anyone else that needs an official copy. An official copy cannot be sent to you.

Please do not hesitate to contact Mrs. Schmidt at or 978-456-4152 x1540. Thank you!
Sign in to Google to save your progress. Learn more
Name: *
Email *
Phone: *
Date of Birth *
Year of Graduation: *
Please send to:(Include name of recipient, mailing address, and email if being sent electronically) *
Deadline:(We will do our best to accommodate your deadline) *
Clear form
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Harvard Public Schools. Report Abuse