2. On demand of Institute or centre, company has to vacate the space. Institute will give a notice of two weeks.
3. A regular check on the performance will be done on all incubated start-ups and accordingly, their term or other support may be extended, if required.
4. Startups are incubated in centre without any rent, however, they may have to pay a minimal seat rent as and when the formal process is in place.
5. Start-ups can bring the interns in the centre after formal permission from the Centre head. The committee’s decision will be final.
6. Alumni & other Incubatees can attend guest lectures/ talks after sending a formal information to centre head.
7. All the resources available in institute can be made available to incubatees as per their requirement only after informing the centre head.
8. All incubatees will be required to attend the monthly meeting of the incubation centre as and when planned.
9. If the Incubatees raises any funding, they have to inform the centre.
The policy will be reviewed and updated by committee time to time.