Jummah Prayer Registration - April, 2021
NOW YOU CAN REGISTER FOR THE ENTIRE MONTH
You must fill out another form for any additional member of the family. This form only counts as ONE entry, and will only allow one person onto the premises.
Completion of this form does not guarantee entry to AMCO premises. We have a limited capacity of 60. Those selected by the computer will receive an email confirmation with an entry pass. It is important that you bring this pass to enter the premises. The pass is only good for one individual.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES VERY CAREFULLY:
1. You must wear a mask that properly covers your nose and mouth prior to entering AMCO masjid and keep it on at all times while you are in the masjid.
2. Please maintain social distancing from your Car to the Musalla
3. Please perform Wudu at home. Bathroom access will be restricted to emergencies only.
4.. Please make sure you bring your own prayer rug from home.
5. Jummah prayer will be held in the Musalla. You are required to keep your shoes with you using the plastic bag provided at the entrance.
6. Children under the age of 14 will not be permitted.
7. Please adhere to social distancing guidelines at all times during the 5 daily and Jummah prayers which includes:
a. Staying 6 feet away from others in the open areas
b. Using marked areas for prayers to ensure proper distancing
c. No socializing, shaking hands and hugging either in the masjid or its parking lot
d. Leaving the masjid while maintaining social distancing
8. Please check your temperature before coming to the masjid. If you have FEVER or any of the following symptoms, PLEASE DO NOT COME: Cough, Body Ache, Difficulty in Breathing, Loss of Taste and Smell, Diarrhea and Headache. You will be denied entry by our Masjid Representatives if you are found to be sick.
9. Please cooperate with Masjid representatives at all times
10. MASJID DOORS WILL OPEN AT 1:15 PM – Short Khutba will start at 1:30, followed by the FARZ prayer. Please leave immediately after FARZ prayer. Please pray before and after FARZ prayer SUNNAT at home. MASJID DOORS WILL CLOSE AT 2:00 PM
NOTE: ACCORDING TO THE CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION (CDC), WORSHIPERS OVER 65 YEARS OF AGE, AND THOSE WHO HAVE FOLLOWING MEDICAL CONDITIONS ARE ESPECIALLY VULNERABLE: HEART DISEASE, LUNG DISEASE, DIABETES, HYPERTENSION, CANCER AND WHO ARE IMMUNOCOMPROMISED. AS SUCH, WE URGE THEM TO PRAY AT HOME AND NOT COME TO THE MASJID FOR THEIR OWN SAFETY.
Please select desired attendance date(s):
By registering to attend the Friday prayer service at American Muslim Community Organization(AMCO), I acknowledge that I understand and accept the risk of possible exposure to the novel Corona virus (COVID-19) from being in potential contact with other worshipers, staff members, or surfaces at AMCO, including the risk of person-to-person or surface-to-person transmission of the virus to myself or others who come in contact with me. I understand that while AMCO is taking reasonable precautions to minimize the risk of such exposure to attendees, such precautionary measures are not perfect and any activity involving multiple individuals during this pandemic presents a risk of infection. In consideration for receiving permission to attend Friday prayer services, I hereby release, waive, discharge, and covenant not to sue AMCO and its employees, agents, and representatives, and their successors or assigners, from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action of any kind arising out of or related to any actual or suspected exposure to COVID-19, or my participation in Friday prayer services. I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless AMCO and its employees, agents, and representatives, and their successors or assigners, from any loss, liability, damage or costs, including court costs and attorney fees, that they may incur due to my participation in this activity, whether caused by negligence of the releases or otherwise. I understand that my participation in this activity is voluntary, and I voluntarily assume full responsibility for any risks of loss, property damage, or personal injury that may be sustained by me as a result of engaging in this activity. It is my intent that this waiver of liability and hold harmless agreement shall bind the members of my family and spouse, and my heirs, assigns, and personal representative. I am signing this waiver freely and voluntarily.
I agree to AMCO's Waiver of Liability
Signature (Full Name)
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service