[Webinar] TRAVEL AND HEALTH INSURANCE. What to know while travelling during COVID-19
An under-discussed topic is what this pandemic will mean for our health coverage.
AD MediLink has done an extensive research and will share exclusive insights!
During this practical webinar, AD MediLink's Co-founder Amelie will answer these burning questions:
- Is COVID-19 covered by my health Insurance?
- Am I insurable If I've been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Does my health insurance cover COVID-19 tests?
- What kind of insurance is needed for COVID-19?
- What happens if I get COVID-19 while abroad: who pays for treatment, evacuation, repatriation?
FREE webinar in English followed by a Q&A!
Date: 28 July 2020 (Tue)
Time: 12:00-12:40 Hong Kong Time
Zoom link will be sent to you by e-mail 30 min before the event.
Please register below:
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
How did you hear about this webinar?
AD MediLink newsletter
Healthy Matters newsletter
AD MediLink website
Would you like to receive our AD MediLink newsletter for tips on health, wellness & health insurance?
Any questions that you would like to ask our speaker (anonymously)?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of AD MediLink.