Citizen Request Form
Use this form to send your comments or report problems, I.e. POTHOLES, within your neighborhood or elsewhere in the Borough of Brentwood. Your request will be forwarded to the appropriate departments for response.

DO NOT use Citizen Request Form to report any of the following:

* Emergencies
* Accidents
* Fire
* Crimes
* Utility Outages

DIAL 911 for ANY Emergency or Non-Emergency Police matter I.e. ILLEGALLY PARKED VEHICLES

Email address *
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Brentwood Borough.