Eat Drink Los Gatos /Fall Wine Walk 2017
Food Vendor Registration Form
*Due to limited space, we will operate on a first-come first-serve basis**
Food Vendor Name
What is your cooking method:
Premade - kept warm on site
Cooked on site - BBQ
Cooked on site - deep Fryer
Cooked on site - burners
Will you require power (additional fee)?
* Los Gatos Chamber of Commerce will provide you with a 10x10 booth, 2 tables, DEH permit.
* Vendor is responsible for booth staffing and booth signage, and any additional items not mentioned above.
* All vendors must follow all County of Santa Clara Department of Environmental Health (DEH) regulations.
* Vendor will provide a Certificate of Insurance, naming the Los Gatos Chamber of Commerce/Eat Drink Los Gatos as an additional insured for no less than $1,000,000 (one million).
* LG Chamber of Commerce will collect a $200 deposit check, which will be returned after the event, provided you follow all regulations and leave your area clean.
* Vendors will help promote Eat Drink Los Gatos by including information in your newsletters, business communications, on-site promotions and social media.
Fee includes a 10x10 booth, 2 tables, and Department of Environmental Health permit.
There will be additional opportunities to purchase electrical service, ice and additional tables.
Chamber Member - $500
Non-Chamber Member - $800
To pay for the Registration Fee please click below or paste this link into your browser:
I have read the event specifics and agree to all conditions & requirements for participation in EAT DRINK LOS GATOS on September 23, 2017. Event will proceed rain or shine. I further agree that the Los Gatos Chamber of Commerce, Town of Los Gatos, event committee & sponsors will not be liable for any personal accident, damages or losses incurred, including damages to products, equipment, or damages arising from lost sales or profits. I have liability insurance for my staff & business and will provide a valid certificate of insurance to the Los Gatos Chamber of Commerce, if requested.
Yes, I agree to the statement above.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service