United Way of Lane County's Nonprofit Survey
United Way of Lane County is seeking to better understand specific needs and impacts on Lane County nonprofits related to COVID-19 (novel coronavirus), as well as share any nonprofit volunteer or in-kind needs with the broader community (specifically, questions 2-6 of this survey). While we cannot guarantee your nonprofit’s needs will be met simply by United Way sharing them, we are still happy to communicate these needs on our website.
We appreciate you taking this survey on behalf of your Lane County nonprofit.
1. Please provide your name, and the nonprofit you represent.
2. Does your organization currently need volunteers to support your efforts related to COVID-19?
3. If you answered "yes," do volunteers need any specific skills or training? Please specify.
4. Are you able to follow current COVID-19 public health requirements for safety and prevention for volunteer activities?
5. How can interested volunteers get more information? E.g. webpage, phone, email.
6. Please share any in-kind needs (i.e. supplies or services) your nonprofit has, related to the COVID-19, and where items can be dropped off at.
7. Please share any other needs your nonprofit has, related to COVID-19.
8. Are there any specific resources or opportunities you would like to offer to other nonprofits?
9. Are there any specific resources or opportunities your organization is offering to individual community members that you would like us to include on United Way's COVID-19 resource page?
10. If you are willing, please share an estimated/anticipated financial impact (revenue loss) connected to coronavirus, from March-June 2020. This information will NOT be shared publicly, and is simply a way for us to gauge the financial impact to our sector in Lane County.
11. Do you have any brief stories about innovative practices or successful adaptations that you think others might learn/benefit from?
12. Feel free to share other questions, concerns or ideas related to topics in this survey.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service