Mynydd Climbing Club | Membership Application Form
Formed 1955 | Affiliated to the British Mountaineering Council (BMC)
We normally suggest that you come out with us a few times so that you get used to us and get to know a few people before officially joining.
If you have done this, or are just super keen anyway, please fill in this simple form to ensure we have your correct contact details and your consent to store and use them, as required under the new General Data Protection Requirements (GDPR) regulations.
If you have any problems please contact Jules Lane on 07785 347956 or at
Mynydd CC requirements:
- I am over 18.
- I understand that climbing, mountaineering and hill walking carry a risk of personal injury or death, and I accept this risk.
- I will participate in club activities and the use of the club hut in a responsible manner, conscious of both my own safety and the impact of my actions on the safety of others, keeping in mind my individual duty of care to all in my company.
- I will be responsible for my own safety and waive any claim for injury that may befall me due to the lack of reasonable care of the club or any of its members.
- I agree to be bound by the constitution and rules of the Mynydd Climbing Club.
- My membership fee includes club membership of the BMC and if I wish to upgrade to full individual BMC membership I will pay an additional fee to the BMC.
Agreeing to these statements is a requirement of club membership.
Mynydd CC Consent
Do you agree to the statements above ?
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service