MIT Innovation Discovery Japan 2022 Application
This is an application form for MIT Innovation Discovery Japan 2022 (IDJ'22), a Japan Tech Trek.
- Dates: January 24 (Mon)- 28 (Fri), 2022
- Eligibility: All students (Undergrad, Grad student), Researchers, and Staff in MIT
- Cost for application: Free
- Application Deadline: October 30 (Sat), 2021, 11:59 pm (EST)
- Announcement of successful applicants: after November 15(Mon), 2021
- Virtual orientation session: December 17 (Fri). All the participants in IDJ'22 are required to attend.
Company list: *We will add companies to the list as they are confirmed.
- Innovation Discovery Japan web:
- Innovation Discovery Japan Facebook:
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
*MIT e-mail address is REQUIRED in the above "Email address" to confirm your eligibility.
Your information might be shared with the visiting companies.
I agree with above.
I disagree with above.
Your First Name
Your Last Name
* We will use this information for hotel reservation.
I don't want to answer this question.
*We will use this information for VISA
Do you need a VISA to go to Japan?
Taking Visa is your own responsibility. Information is here:
*No one can apply for VISA at the current situation
I don't know at the moment.
IDJ requires the COVID-19 vaccination for all participants. If you are unable to be vaccinated for health or religious reasons, please select "Other."
*The Japanese government accepts COVID-19 vaccination certificates only Moderna, Pfizer, or AstraZeneca, to shorten the Quarantine period.
I am fully vaccinated (Moderna, Pfizer or AstraZeneca)
I am fully vaccinated (Johnson & Johnson or others)
I anticipate being fully vaccinated before going to Japan
I anticipate that I will not be vaccinated (or will be only partically vaccinated) when I go to Japan
If you are not yet fully vaccinated, what is your anticipated date of vaccine completion? If you are unsure of when you will receive your vaccination, please estimate to the best of your ability.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service