Request for Release of Student to OUT-OF-COUNTY ASSIGNMENT
Submit this form if you prefer your student to attend a different North Carolina County school system. This request for release is valid for one school year only. Requests should be made by June 30 of each year.

If you live outside of New Hanover County, you must be an employee of NHCS in order for your student to attend our school system.

Any questions or concerns should be directed to the office of the Assistant Superintendent of Student Support Services at 910-254-4207.
Email *
Parent's Full Name *
Parent's phone number *
Student's Full Name *
Parent and Student Address *
This address should be the same for student and parent. If addresses are different, please contact the Student Support Services office at 910-254-4207 or email
City *
State *
Zip *
I am requesting that NHCS release my student to the following school system: *
School Year *
What school system did the student attend last year? *
Reason for release *
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of New Hanover County Schools. Report Abuse