Los Angeles Confirmation of Contribution
This form was sent to you to confirm the terms of condition and contribution for
Aura Vasquez for the People of L.A Council District 10 in 2020 ID#1417450.
Since live in Los Angeles, the information following certification is required by law.
Thank you so much for your generous contribution to my campaign. Should you have any questions, please email me at Aura@Aura2020.com
Occupation: a title must be identified. Examples of acceptable occupations include the following: Administrative Assistant, Attorney, CEO, Consultant, CPA, Developer, Educator, Engineer, Homemaker, Owner, Paralegal, Professor, Programmer, Realtor, Sales Manager, Student, Vice President, Writer. ***A contributor may be identified as “retired” or “unemployed.”***
I am an individual, and this contribution is from my personal funds.
Yes, it is from my personal funds
No, this contribution is from a business or other organization.
Company Name (If Applicable)
Company Address (If Applicable)
The address provided is my residence address (required for L.A public matching funds).
Terms and Conditions
I certify under penalty of perjury under the laws of the City of Los Angeles and the state of California that all of the following statements are true and correct.
• This contribution is not being made under a false name, or not being made under another person’s name, and has not been and will not be reimbursed.
• This contribution does not cause me to exceed my contribution limit of $800. I understand that all contributions I make to this candidate or committee must be cumulated. I understand that a contribution from another individual or entity whose contribution activity I control, such as a business that I own or control, must be aggregated with this contribution, and both contributions will be treated as a single contribution from me.
• I am a United States citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
• I am not a lobbyist or lobbying firm that is prohibited from contributing under Los Angeles City Charter § 470(c)(11).
• I am not a bidder, sub-contractor, principal, or underwriting firm that is prohibited from contributing under Los Angeles City Charter § 470(c)(12) or 609(e).
•This contribution is from my personal funds.
•The address provided is my residence address.
•The information provided regarding my address, occupation, and employer is correct.
I certify under penalty of perjury under the laws of the City of Los Angeles and the state of California that all of the information above is true and correct.
I agree to the Terms and Conditions
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service