Central Florida LGBTQ+ Relief Fund
Thank you so much for applying for the Central Florida LGBTQ+ Relief Fund!
The Central Florida LGBTQ+ Relief Fund, launched by Contigo Fund, is meant to assist Orlando area LGBTQ+ community members who are most in need as a result of the COVID-19 crisis.
We recognize that many LGBTQ+ members of our community depend highly on the hospitality and tourism industry for income, and with unprecedented and widespread closures of theme parks, restaurants, nightclubs, and bars due to COVID-19, we have sadly seen a devastating increase in unemployment.
The Central Florida LGBTQ+ Relief Fund supports those most marginalized in this crisis, addressing immediate needs that are becoming more critical as each day passes. LGBTQ+ individuals who are close to or have lost work – in particular transgender, non-binary, gender fluid, and gender non-conforming individuals, undocumented immigrants, and people of color who are self-employed or working in the gig economy and we're already living paycheck-to-paycheck and facing housing instability.
This grassroots effort is led by LGBTQ+ community members, nonprofit leaders, and allies. We believe that together, we will make it through!
Contigo Fund, launched in response to the Pulse nightclub tragedy, will maintain financial oversight of the Central Florida LGBTQ+ Relief Fund to ensure that 100% of donations go directly to eligible LGBTQ+ community members in Orange, Osceola, Seminole and Volusia counties.
The One Orlando Alliance, supported by their 40+ member organizations, shall assess community needs, review applications and collectively fundraise to provide direct assistance to individuals in need. The LGBT+ Center will hold and distribute the funds to individuals that qualify.
Before continuing, there are a few things you should know:
1) The initial rounds of funding are reserved for LGBTQ+ people living and/or working in Orange, Osceola, Seminole, or Volusia County (Central Florida).
Additional rounds of funding will be available for LGBTQ+ community organizations or nonprofits who are in need of emergency financial assistance, pending availability of funding.
2) Our goal is to make disbursements as quickly as possible. In “Round A,” we will distribute a one-time contribution to new applicants of $100 in direct assistance to every person who meets our funding criteria. In "Round B," we will distribute a one-time contribution to new applicants up to $250 in direct assistance to every person who meets our funding criteria. Beneficiaries of "Round A" funding are invited to return for additional one-time contributions in "Round B" based on need.
Any remaining contributions, once we meet our fundraising goal for direct assistance, will provide one-time emergency financial assistance to LGBTQ+ community organizations and nonprofits based on merit and need. Funding criteria for organizations will be outlined by Contigo Fund, pending availability of funding. Funding criteria for organizations, or "Round C", will be made available when the funding cycle for community organizations and nonprofits begins. Organizations will be notified by the Program Director of Contigo Fund when the funding cycle begins. To request notification for this "Round C" funding, please contact
3) Please complete the entire application. Applications that are not fully filled out will not be eligible for review by our grant review committee.
4) We understand that sharing financial information can be sensitive and we appreciate your participation and vulnerability. Confidentiality is extremely important to us. All information will be kept anonymous and aggregated.
The survey is also available in the following languages:
- En español (Spanish):
- Em português (Portuguese):
- kreyòl ayisyen (Haitian Creole):
- Trong tiếng việt (Vietnamese):
There is currently no end date for this campaign, which we will continue as long as donations flow in. We expect that the recovery from COVID-19’s impact may take until the end of 2020 and beyond. We are committed to raising as much as we can for individuals who will still be in great need throughout (and past) this summer through this campaign.
We thank you for your participation and are here to support you through this challenging time.
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of QLatinx.