MIR 23 Gear Sale (Cash Only)
PROUDLY PRESENTED BY THE CHICAGO RUBBERMEN
Thank you for your interest in the gear sale. We have now gone paperless (mostly)
Here's how it works:
1. Please fill out the information below so that we can keep track of your items during the gear sale.
2. We will keep track of your sales. You keep 90%, the Chicago Rubbermen keep 10%.
3. All items are sold as-is, the seller makes no warranty on any item for sale.
4. Seller agrees to hold harmless Mister International Rubber and the Chicago Rubbermen for any damage sustained by items offered for sale.
5. Seller has willingly chosen to sell items and understands that items are submitted on a voluntary basis.
6. Seller reserves the right to withdraw any and all items from the sale at any time
7. Seller agrees that 10% of the sale price of the item shall be retained by the Chicago Rubbermen as consignment fee. It bears repeating!
8. Seller agrees to claim any unsold items by 5:00 p.m. Sunday, November 10, 2019. Any items not claimed will be donated to the Chicago Rubbermen.
9. Please note that this is a CASH ONLY operation - buying, selling, everything. There are two ATMs located on Halsted St across the street from the Center on Halsted.
Number where we can reach you via text this weekend
Item 1: Briefly describe your item (garment type, size, color, etc.)
Item 1: Please write your sale price (round to nearest $10)
Item 2: Briefly describe your item (garment type, size, color, etc.)
Item 2: Please write your sale price (round to nearest $10)
Item 3: Description
Item 3: Price (round to nearest $10)
Item 4: Description
Item 4: Price (round to nearest $10)
Item 5: Description
Item 5: Price (round to nearest $10)
Do you have more items to sell? If you're all done, clicking no will take you to the "Submit Form" section.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service