Accounting and Finance National Level online E-Quiz
DHARMAMURTHI RAO BAHADUR CALAVALA CUNNAN CHETTY'S HINDU COLLEGE
PG & Research Department of Commerce
Pattabiram
Chennai - 600 072
Email address *
Untitled Title
Full Name (CAPITAL LETTER) *
Designation *
Institution *
Cost estimation include(s) the following expenditure(s) *
4 points
Cost accounting is a specialized branch of accounting which deals with *
4 points
Which of the following calculate the actual cost of product *
4 points
The cost data provide invaluable information for taking the following managerial decision(s) *
4 points
The following is cost of Direct materials *
4 points
The following is cost of Indirect materials *
4 points
If PV ratio is 40% of sales then what about the remaining 60% of sales *
4 points
100 units are processed at a total cost of Rs.160, normal loss 10% and scrap units are sold at Rs.0.25 each. If output is 80 units, find the value of abnormal loss *
4 points
In which of the following methods of pricing, costs lag behind the current economic values *
4 points
Direct material = 30% of COGS, Direct Labour = 15% of COGS, Fixed overheads = 10% of COGS + Rs.2,30,000,Administrative overheads = 2% of COGS +Rs.71,000, Selling overheads = 4% of COS + Rs.68,000.Sales 5000 units at Rs.185 each. Find BEP (in Rs.) *
4 points
Long term solvency is indicated by *
4 points
Production = 9000 units, selling price Rs.200 per unit . COS Rs.16,20,000; Depreciation Rs.20 per unit; Cash sales are 75% less than credit sales; Debtors payment period 2 months. Find out Debtors based on Cash Cost approach *
4 points
Find PV ratio *
4 points
Captionless Image
A company pays Royalty to State Government on basis of production. How it is treated in cost sheet *
4 points
In Cash Flow statement, underwriting commission paid is classified as *
4 points
Factors which can change the Break even point *
4 points
Which of the following items should be added to Costing profit to arrive at financial profit *
4 points
Work uncertified Rs. 5,00,000; Expenses till date Rs.60,00,000; Notional profit Rs.10,00,000; Cash received Rs.50,00,000. Find Retention money *
4 points
MM Approach is similar to ----------- approach *
4 points
Which Leverage is called as Double-edged sword *
4 points
Zero Coupon Bonds carry *
4 points
Depreciation is included in cost in case of *
4 points
The allotment of whole items of cost to cost centres or cost units is called *
4 points
Direct expenses are also known as *
4 points
What item is not included in cost accounting? *
4 points
Submit
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy