Festival Squad - Photographer/Videographer Application
Festival Squad is currently looking for photographers/videographers to create content revolved around the world of music festivals. As an online publication, we focus on media coverage through reviews, festival fashion, art, interviews, and more. Our goal is to provide content to the music festival community with the most recent news and media allowing them to stay up to date with what's being released within the festival world.
- Capturing photo/video that best recaps the event in the most creative way
- Providing reliable content no later than a week prior to the event
- Releasing content only to Festival Squad unless other agreements have been made and making sure to brand each photo with Festival Squad logo in the bottom right corner
- Representing as a professional of Festival Squad when attending events for media and providing creative, quality coverage via Instagram stories
- Following specific media guidelines of Festival Squad and festivals when creating new content
- May be required to shoot directly for an artist, organization, brand, or specific partner during the festival
- Applicants must have a photography degree, photography experience, or relative experience as a photographer
- Exceptional ability in photo/video editing
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite or photo editing software
- Experience with creative photography
- Excellent organizational and leadership
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
Please note that this is not a paid position.
Compensation and benefits of being a Festival Squad team member include:
– Free tickets / press passes to festivals and shows
– The opportunity to interview artists and other industry professionals
– Networking opportunities within the festival industry
– Plenty of opportunities to grow your professional portfolio
– The potential to grow within the team and take on leadership roles
First and last name
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service