It gives us pleasure to inform that Dassault Systèmes (3d PLM) Recruitment Drive for MBA (Finance/Mktg.) B.Com, BCA, MCom 2017 and 2018 batch passed out students is scheduled on 03-10-2018 at PCET's PCCOE, Nigdi, Pune at 9:00am
Please find the below message from Company:
Degree - MBA (Finance/ Marketing) B.Com, BCA, MCom passed out in 2017 and 2018 batch
Criteria:- 55 % Aggregate (10th - 55%, 12th- 55%, Graduation- 55 % and MBA or MCom - above 55%)
Role Description : Analyst
1. BCom – 2.8 Lakh PA
2. MCom/MBA – 3.35 Lakh PA
Execution Location : Pune
· Experience: 0 to 2 years.
· Knowledge of Accounts, Order management etc.
· Proficient with MS Office (Excel, word and power point).
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
· Financial Data (revenues, VAT, Taxation).
· Knowledge of Transfer Pricing.
· Strong analytical skills and good team player.
· Keen learner with positive attitude.
· Structured, disciplined and flexible approach towards work.
· Ability to work in cross-functional teams with solution finding approach.
· Able to work in multiple and culturally different environments.
· Able to maintain high quality in all deliverables and according to the operating principles.
Documents Required (Original & photocopies) :
1)SSC Marksheet2)HSC / Diploma Marksheet3)Graduation / Post Graduation or other mentioned degrees’ all years’ mark sheets4)Photo ID proof (Licence/College ID/Passport etc.)5)2 photographs6)Resume
All the eligible students are requested to submit the details below the signature at the bottom of this page. Registration IDs will be given to all the registered students (without checking their eligibility) before few days of the drive. But ONLY eligible students will be allowed to appear for the drive after checking all their original documents.
(Disclaimer : Please note that any drive we conduct @PCET's PCCOE&R/ PCCOE/NMIET depends on company’s decision. So on eleventh hour if any company cancels / postpones the drive or changes the criteria, PCCOE&R, Ravet/PCCOE, Nigdi will not be responsible for the same. Before coming for the drive @PCET's PCCOE&R/ PCCOE/ NMIET, please see the posts for such changes).
All the updates for this drive and other drives in future will be available on Facebook Page www.facebook.com/ShitalkumarRawandale & also on the website www.rawandale.com from time to time as per the need.
Warm wishes on behalf of PCET, PCCOE, PCCOE&R and NMIET !!
Looking forward for long term association with you.
Prof. Shitalkumar Rawandale,Dean, Industry Institute Interaction,Pimpri Chinchwad Education Trust (PCET)President, Maharashtra T. P. O. Association1) Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering (PCCOE), Pune. (www.PCCOEpune.com)2) Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering & Research (PCCOE&R), Pune.(www.PCCOEr.com)3) Nutan Maharashtra Institute of Engineering & Technology (NMIET), Pune.(www.nmiet.edu.in/)Tel : 020 (65110063) / (27653168 Ext. 151)Email : s.rawandale@PCCOEpune.orgFB Page (58,000) : https://www.facebook.com/ShitalkumarRawandale Linkedin (10,000) : http://in.linkedin.com/in/rawandale Twitter (15,000) : http://twitter.com/s_rawandale Website : www.rawandale.com