Common Change - Gift Aid Declaration
We use this form to gather important information relating to reclaiming Gift Aid on donations made to Common Change UK. If you are a UK taxpayer we can extend our charitable work by claiming 25p on top of every £1 you give. Please complete all questions as this form will be kept as an official record for purposes of Gift Aid audit. Your information is securely stored and never shared with third parties other than HMRC for the direct purpose of Gift Aid reclaim.
Sign in to Google to save your progress. Learn more
Common Change UK is a registered charity in England & Wales no.1171076
I would like to Gift Aid my donations to Common Change UK now and in the future.   *
I am a UK taxpayer *
I am giving my own money (i.e. the money has not been raised via sponsorship, cake sale, collection etc.) *
I am receiving no benefit by donating (i.e. event ticket, raffle etc.) *
I understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations it is my responsibility to pay any difference. *
Your name *
Your home address *
Your post code
Thank you for taking the time to complete this form.
(We try to make the admin as easy as possible for you!)
Clear form
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Relational Tithe. Report Abuse