Relief Fund Grant Application
At this time, primary consideration will be given to:
- Organizations (businesses and non-profits) that are serving, working, or based within communities that St. Paul’s has a relationship with – families in East End of RVA, housing/food insecure in RVA, and our friends in Mwitikira, Tanzania.
- Organizations addressing the broad set of needs that are emerging from the COVID health crisis as well as hardships created for by the stay-at-home measures including food access, childcare, housing, health services delivery, education, etc.
The fund will not support:
- General assistance to organizations experiencing lost revenue during the COVID-19 disaster or for activities which costs are known to be reimbursable from other sources.
- Individual requests. Individual requests can be directed to the Director of Outreach and Community Engagement.
St. Paul’s asks the following of organizations requesting assistance from the fund:
- Organizations must apply and answer all applicable grant questions
- Organizations that may ask for up to $20,000
- Organizations must show that their current situation has been altered by the COVID-19 pandemic
- Organizations must be willing to send a six-month report to St. Paul’s
Grants will be awarded on a rolling basis as funds are available.
Individual requests or questions about the grant application process can be directed to Lynn Williams, Director of Outreach and Community Engagement by e-mail or by phone at 804-545-5403.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Name of Organization/Business
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service