Weekly School Breakfast and Lunch Pick-up Form
NOTE: Starting with this sign-up (meal pick-up date of 12/02), students in grades 9-12 will be in-school 2 days per week with remote learning 3 days. Please mark the appropiate box regarding this change.
READ CAREFULLY & FOLLOW ALL STEPS BELOW TO ENSURE ON MEAL LIST
The following is the weekly process to register for meal pick-up on Wednesdays:
- Go to the school main website (
) and click on the “Remote Lunch Pick-up Form” located on the right beneath the “McComb School Covid-19 Dashboard”.
- Complete the form with required information for each child your requesting meals for.
- A weekly sign-up (via the Remote Lunch Pick-up Form) must be filled out by Tuesday evening by 10:00pm. (NOTE: Sign-up must be done weekly anytime from Thurs – Tues by 10pm).
- Number of pick-up meals for each child will be based on the # of days they are remote/online (excluding Pre-K and younger).
o Grades KG-8 = 1 breakfast & lunch meal
o Grades 9-12 = 3 breakfast & lunch meals
o Non-school age kids & Online only students = 5 breakfast & lunch meals
- Pick-up is on Wednesday’s from either 11:45a-12:30p or 5:45p-6:30p at door 8 outside the kitchen. (Take Panther Parkway thru parking lot to door 8).
- A roster will be present to check off meals as they are picked up.
- Failure to pick-up requested meals could result in removal from future pick-ups. Call 419-293-3979 ext. 406 (by 11am for the lunch pick-up & 3pm for the evening pickup) should an unexpected conflict arise so removal ahead of time can be done.
NOTE: Any child/student age 1-18 is eligible for FREE breakfast & lunch through approved USDA funding until December 31, 2020 or when the funds are exhausted. NO STRINGS ATTACHED……….SIGN UP TODAY.
Please sign up each family member that you are requesting a meal for WEEKLY.
Student Last Name
Student First Name
Grade (KG-12th if school age)
Non school age (Pre-K and younger)
Schooling Category (Select the one that matches your students current status)
Grades KG-8 (Hybrid - attends 4 days, online 1 day)
Grades 9-12 (Hybrid - attends 2 days, online 3 days)
Full Virtual (All Online - completes work on own)
Non-school age child including Pre-K
Meal Pick-up Time
Select time planning on picking up meal(s). (NOTE: Meal pick-up can be during time slot not chosen if situation warrants).
11:45am - 12:30pm
5:45pm - 6:30pm
Name of person picking up the meals
Cell Phone Number
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of McComb Local School District.