Are you interested in being LIVE in-studio during 'Blog From Anywhere: A Guide for Making it Happen' with Darren Murph on October 30, 2015 in San Francisco?
We are looking for aspiring bloggers, small business owners and creative freelancers ready to take their blog to the next level and learn new techniques for working remotely!
This One-day LIVE class will include TWO classes:
How to Write a Blog Post That Drives Traffic
- Techniques and habits for strengthening your writing skills
- Ways to grow your audience and develop a strong blogging voice
- Logistics for how to setup your Blog
Work Remotely: Thrive in a Job From Home
- How to mentally and physically shift from working in an office to remote working
- Strategies for embracing a nonlinear workday and maximizing your productivity
- Tools to communicate effectively and push your career goals farther
**All in-studio audience members will receive a free copy of Darren's book, Living the Remote Dream, and 2 free CreativeLive classes of your choice.**
If you would like apply for Darren's course please fill out the form below. The submission deadline is October 28, 2015 at Midnight (Pacific Time). To find out more information about Darren's workshop, visit the course page: https://www.creativelive.com/bundle/blog-from-anywhere-a-guide-for-making-it-happen
What is it like to learn in-person at CreativeLive? -- http://cr8.lv/15X70x8