Cold Weather Help
Cold weather help is available to elderly, families with small children, or chronically homeless persons facing the challenges of the bitter cold.

How a CONCERNED CITIZEN can notify HHC of their concern for an individual? 
-Contact the HHC during normal business hours to provide the person's name, phone number, home address, and complete the form below.

How a CONCERNED CITIZEN can report their concern for an individual after hours or on weekends:
- Call the Hardee County Sheriff's Office at 863-773-4144.

Provide any information you may have on the individual as this may be a familiar person to the HHC. It is important for concerned citizens to first know if a person being referred has an interest in applying for help. There should be no assumption of what needs a person would like help with, without first asking.

If the request is for yourself, please do NOT complete this form. Contact the Hardee Help Center at
863-773-0034, or visit our Client Welcome Center at 713 East Bay Street, Wauchula.

How a person can apply on their own:
- Apply during office hours, Monday - Friday, 8:30AM to 3:00PM at 713 East Bay Street, Wauchula, or call 863-773-0034 for more information during those times.

Sign in to Google to save your progress. Learn more
Email *
Item being requested? *
Name of Family/Person Needing Assistance *
Address of Family/Persons Needing Assistance *
Phone Number of Family/Persons Needing Assistance *
Name of Person Submitting Request *
Phone Number of Persons Submitting Request *
Provide the nature of your relationship, if submitting request on behalf of another family/person, AND how you are aware the need exists. *
Clear form
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Hardee Help Center. Report Abuse