Open dates: September 22, 2017 to November 30, 2017
Criteria: The applicant/s must:1) Be a member of GAGC2) Not have received a GAGC mini grant within the past two school years3) Present the project or its results at the next annual GAGC convention
Procedure: Information submitted shall include:1) Complete the information below. Print out the signed statement of understanding of conditions and the completed information from #2 to #8 and submit it electronically in one document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) A statement of purpose which:a) Describes the situation, need, or conditions which prompted this requestb) States and explains the applicant's reasons for undertaking the activity, i.e., rationale and need
3) Goals of the project which:a) Are supported by a measurable objective(s)b) Reflect the benefit participants will receive from the project
4) A procedural outline of the activity including:a) Timeline showing steps and evaluation checksb) The relationship of steps or phases to the stated goals and objectives
5) Evaluation methods to be used in determining the success of the project and the achievement of stated goals
6) Resource people who will be assisting in the implementation of the project(List each person's name, position/title, address, phone number.)
7) Resource materials, descriptions to include:a) Item name, vendor name, cost (if awarded, receipts must be kept for all purchases and submitted to the treasurer)b) Use in the project
8) Final budget for:a) Suppliesb) Resource materials/equipmentc) Honorariad) Miscellaneous costse) Total cost
**Note: The grant will not pay registration, travel, or lodging expenses for conferences or training sessions. Recognition:In addition to the financial award, recipients will receive a complimentary registration to this year’s GAGC convention, and recognition on the GAGC website.
All documentation must be submitted via email to email@example.com by November 30, 2017.