Conference Date: February 22-24, 2018
Location of Conference - Kearney, Nebraska
Proposal are being accepted for Friday Presentations - February 23, 2018
Multiple proposals may be submitted by the same presenter.
Call for Program Proposals Deadline: Received by Friday, November 3, 2017.
For additional information or questions please contact - firstname.lastname@example.org
Program General Information Guidelines
Proposals must be received by Friday, November 3, 2017 Criteria used for reviewing proposals include
1) Relevance of topic to a conference strand;
2) Quality and clarity of proposal;
3) Implications or applications for needs and interests of audience; and
4) Organization and clear method of presentation.
The person submitting each proposal will be notified of the committee's decision via E-mail.
As a professional, nonprofit organization, the Nebraska State Reading Association cannot reimburse program participants for travel, hotel or copying expenses. If a proposal is accepted for presentation on Friday the lead presenter will only need to pay half price registration for Friday.
The program is composed of individual sessions, workshops, and a hot topics symposium
* An Individual session runs for 60 minutes and is designed to provide an overview of a given topic.
* A workshop lasts 90 minutes and uses an interactive format and audience participation.
* A hot topic symposium session will be scheduled for two hours. We are asking for individual proposals that would be no longer than 20 minutes in length. The presentations will be repeated several times during the period as the audience moves among the tables.