2. Agents that attain Agent status after Jan.1, 2019 must retain CITYUPTAKE Social Media Tag to purchase CITYUPTAKE at Agent Price.
3. Agent price of 1.25 TRX per CITYUPTAKE and agreement are subject to change without written notice or consent.
4. Agents that surrender Social Media Tag may purchase CITYUPTAKE for resale provided commission for that sale is shared among all active agents. The seller will retain their portion and send the remainder to commission wallet.
5. Agents that surrender tag will no longer be eligible for commission sharing for sales for which they are not directly involved in.
6. To be eligible for Agent status, applicants must have a minimum 2% ownership stake after January 1, 2019
7. Agents that joined the team prior to January 1, 2019, must maintain minimum 100,000 CITYUPTAKE to remain active. If an agent's stake falls below 100,000, an email to email@example.com is required prior to the purchase of necessary CITYUPTAKE to return to active status.
8. An agent may never sell to non-agent below the established price. If an agent desires to reduce holding stake, the agent may sell at the established price, send the commission to appropriate wallet, and forego replenishing. 9. An agent may sell stake with another agent so long as it is done via private message, and not interfere with agent-channel or main CITYUPTAKE channel. If you wish to suggest-- in the agent channel-- the intent to sell stake; a simple request to private message you is adequate.
10. All agents are independent contractors of CITYUPTAKE, and once acceptance has been completed, please send an image of your government issued ID to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not done so already. Also, you shall be receiving an independent contractor agreement in your email following the agreement of this acceptance for your review and signature.
11. Ownership of Work Product. The parties hereby acknowledge that the Work Product, and all documentation, information, systems, and other results developed in connection with the all Work Product, will, to the extent permitted by Law, be a "work made for hire" within the definition of Section 101 of the Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. 101) and will remain the exclusive property of CITYUPTAKE.
Agent: Agents have the privilege to acquire CITYUPTAKE at the established agent price, and retain a portion of the fees for sales personally involved in outside the CITYUPTAKE social media platform of choice.
Active Agent: Active agents will share 75% of the fee pool for all CITYUPTAKE that is sold. This privilege is obtained by maintaining (1) a social media tag in the social media platform that CITYUPTAKE has determined for use when communicating with the Tron Community, currently Telegram, (2) at least 0.49% of all messages via channel reporting bot must be achieved for the cycle, (3) a suitable level of social media activity as determined by CITYUPTAKE management, or by having personal sales as an agent contributing at least 10% of total sales for the cycle.
Dev Agent: a dev agent earns the privilege of all previous categories in addition to the additional incentive of sharing the remaining 25% of the fee pool. This agent is specifically part of CITYUPTAKE's dev group and assumes various responsibilities beyond monitoring the channel and sales.
All agents are considered independent contractors of CITYUPTAKE for the purpose of building awareness and contributing to building value and trust within the Tron Community.
CITYUPTAKE management reserves the right to change the agent designation or add agents at will. Any changes made to agent designation will be applied in the subsequent cycle.