New Manitoba Powerlifting Records Claim Form
This form is to be used to notify the MPA Records Chairman that you have broken a Manitoba Powerlifting Record and you wish to claim the record.

You must claim this record within seven (7) days of the competition in which you broke the record.

If you wish to have a printed certificate of your record you must complete the Certificate Request section and send $5.00 via e-transfer to

Name *
Your answer
E-mail *
Your answer
CPU Card #
Your answer
Date of Birth *
Gender *
(as defined for the rules of competition)
Meet information
Meet Name *
Your answer
Meet Level *
Event Type *
Unequipped / Equipped *
Division *
Check other qualifying categories
Check this box if you competed as an Unequipped lifter but would also improve the Equipped record, or if you competed in an age-restricted category (Sub/Junior, Masters) and would also set records in other categories towards Open. E.g. If you set a competed as Masters-2, and would also improve the M1 or Open records.
Body weight (kg) at meet *
Your answer
Weight class (kg) at meet *
Your answer
Records established
Submit only the results you set records for
Squat (kg)
Your answer
Bench Press (kg)
Your answer
Deadlift (kg)
Your answer
Total (kg)
Your answer
Were you drug tested *
Record Certificate Printing Request
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Additional Terms