Please fill this form out completely. If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com
First and foremost, Rules:
1. There will be a $35.00 deposit that will be paid when you sign in to get your badge. After you have completed your 12 hour shift (dependent upon your department), YOU WILL GET YOUR MONEY BACK. If you do not complete your 12 hours, you do not get your deposit back.
2. You must be 16 and over to volunteer. If you are under 18, you must
have a parent/chaperone over the age of 21 volunteer with you. They must sign up as a volunteer and must work the same hours and department as you. (IE, you will be paired up for your hours)
3. Snacks and drinks will be provided to all volunteers in the volunteer suite The location of the volunteer suite will be communicated on site.
no volunteer crash space available due to liability concerns.
5. Some departments do not allow their volunteers to be in cosplay during volunteering hours depending on your specific role. This will be left to the discretion of the department manager
6. Volunteers are to remain sober during their shift. THIS MEANS NO DRINKING DURING YOUR SHIFT, OR BEING DRUNK WHEN YOU WALK IN
7. Absolutely no illegal activities whatsoever. If found to be doing so you will be asked to leave the con completely and will forfeit your deposit. You will not be allowed to purchase a regular attendee badge.
8. If you break any of these rules, you will forfeit your volunteer badge and your deposit. You will either have to buy a regular guest badge or leave the convention, unless you break rule number 7.
9. This final rule is the most important: HAVE FUN!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HARD WORK!