Through this program, Mamee will share their valued experience and knowledge on driving the halal business successfully. SMEs can gain better insights on their success, the challenges faced, exporting to Middle East countries as well as the importance of embarking into Halal business.
Be among the first to gain hands-on knowledge and brand reputation as a discerning halal producer in the growing global halal market.
At the end of the session, companies who wish to get consultation on the readiness of company in getting Halal certification will be able to meet with our consultant for FREE!
Join us for this exclusive session with “Mamee”!
*Seats are on first come first serve basis.
Date : 8 August 2018 (Wednesday)Time : 9.00 am – 5.00 pmVenue : The Klagan Regency, TB 00-01, One Borneo Hyper Mall Jalan UMS, 88450 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
The objective of this program is for the Mamee-Double Decker to share with SMEs of their experience in strengthening their Halal presence in the market, export market particularly in the Middle East as well as sharing their knowledge in diversifying their business. Mamee-Double Decker started their business selling snacks, and later on venturing into instant noodles, beverage and biscuits
• Explore on Halal industry opportunities and programs offered for SMEs• Gain knowledge from large company on exporting to the Middle East market, food safety, business diversification and more.• Explore business opportunities with large companies.
Who should attend?
• Business Owners• Managing Directors/General Managers• Managers/Executives
• RM 50 per person• Seats are based on first-come-first serve basis.
Should you are interested to attend the above program, kindly return the attached Registration Form to us latest by 31 July 2017 (Tuesday). For further information or clarification, please do not hesitate to contact the following officers:-
1) Sakinah Ma’amor 03-7965 5417 email@example.com
2) Wan Nur Atiqah Norizan 03-7965 5477 firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Roziah Ramly 03-7965 5592 email@example.com
Date: 8 August 2018 (Wednesday)
08:30 am – 9:00 am Registration
09:00 am – 10:00 am Welcome Remark and Halal Industry Development: Current Perspective and Future Growth by HDC
10:00 am – 12:00 pm Mamee’s Point of View on Halal Opportunities by Mamee-Double Decker
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Programs Offered for SME by HDC 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm Lunch & Solat
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm Developing a Culture of Food Safety in Mamee Business by Mamee-Double Decker 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Opportunities & Challenges in Exporting, specifically in the Middle East by Mamee-Double Decker 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm Afternoon Tea & Networking Session