Best practices of integrated sustainable initiatives of rural development and LEADER/CLLD
The European Rural Parliament seeks to express the voice of rural Europe; to articulate the concerns of rural people; and to promote self-help and action by the rural people in partnership with civil society and governments. ELARD (European LEADER Association for Rural Development) is actively participating in the third phase of the European Rural Parliament and this survey is part of one of the themes that emerged from the European Rural Manifesto. As a part of this ELARD collects and disseminates best practices about integrated sustainable initiatives of rural development and LEADER/CLLD. We are looking for success stories where different stakeholders, sectors have collaborated using different possibilities of funding that have resulted with long-term impact for rural area. ELARD and all ERP project partners highly appreciate your input and we thank you in advance for all your efforts to contribute and thereby improve European rural development policy!
The work is funded by the Europe for Citizens Programme.
Information about the respondent
Name of the respondent (name and surname)
Age of the respondent
Up to 30
More than 65
Gender of the respondent
Location of the respondent (city/region/country of residence)
Name of the organisation represented by the respondent
Contact details for communication (e-mail, phone)
Information about the best practice
Please provide essential information about the most successful integrated rural development initiative/project/action your organisation is or have been involved with.
1. Name of the integrated development action/project
2. Location of the action/project (region, county, country)
3. Duration of the action/project
4. Target group (please describe main target group of the action/project)
5. Need of the development action/project (please bring out main bottlenecks or potential to be used that has provoked this development action/project)
6. Theme of the development action/project (please indicate the theme(s) your action/project has been contributed)
Local resource management
Smart specialization and/or digitisation of businesses
7. Short description of aims
8. Short description of activities
9. Description of the impact (if it is possible please describe main impact, result and output indicators that have been achieved through this development action/project)
10. Number of people (directly and indirectly) influenced by project results
11. Long-term influence and sustainability of the development action/project (please describe how achieved results or integrated development model have been used in long-term perspective. Which are the main future plans or development actions?)
12. Amount of funding for the development action/project
13. Funding sources (please describe what kind of different funding resources have been used to implement integrated development action/project)
14. Other non-financial support provided for the implementation of the action/project. Please describe any other support – either material (rooms, transportation, services etc) or immaterial (political, legislative, communication) you have received from institutions outside your organisation.
15. Actors involved (please describe all actors/stakeholders who have been involved into the delivery process of the outcomes of the development action/project)
16. Have LAGs and/or LEADER/CLLD been part in your development action/project (if yes, then please describe how local action group(s) has contributed to your project/action)
17. Models, methodologies, methods that have been used (please indicate what kind of approaches, methodologies you have used to carry out this development action/projects. Please send models, schemes of the implementation cycle of the project/action to ELARD e-mail
18. Weaknesses or difficulties that you have experienced implementing the development action/project (please describe weak sides or lessons learned)
19. Additional information about the development action/project (please provide us links to any illustrative materials about the project - Powerpoint presentations, booklets, galleries, videos or similar materials available online or uploaded into Dropbox or other cloud service website, you are also most welcome to send your materials via e-mail to
making the reference to the ELARD survey and the name of your development action/project)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service