2020 IMHCA Annual Conference: Call for Proposals
IMHCA is accepting proposals for breakout sessions at our Annual Conference on Saturday & Sunday, March 28-29, 2020.
The conference will take place at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chicago - North Shore Conference Center in Skokie, IL.
Deadline for proposals:
August 26, 2019
Important Presenter Information
* Each session length is three hours, either 9am-12pm or 1pm-4pm
* Sessions are Saturday 3/28/20 and Sunday 3/29/20
* The presenter will receive a $500 honorarium for presenting
* Notification of acceptance will be given by October 1, 2019
* Presentations should be didactic, not experiential
* The audience is mainly masters level counselors
* Please only submit one proposal per presenter - choose your best topic and proposal for submission
Please submit all requested information. Incomplete proposals will not be considered. Proposals will NOT be considered unless submitted on this form. All proposals must be submitted online. A presenter can only submit ONE proposal. Please choose your best topic and proposal for submission.
A Short Bio
Preferred Presentation Date
Preferred Presentation Time
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service