PLM Website User Survey
Thank you for your interest in our survey!
The Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila (PLM), a premier university located in Intramuros, Manila, is updating its website so that it best serves the needs of its students, faculty, staff, and partners.
We would like to know your thoughts and insights to help us improve the website. The information you'll provide will be kept confidential.
(Header photo by Michael Montero Picardal)
1. Do you know if PLM has a website?
1.a. If yes, how often do you visit the website?
Once to twice in a week
Four to five times in a week
Once to twice in a month
Thrice or more in a month
Once to thrice in a semester
Once to thrice in a year
1.b. If no, what would make you want to visit the website?
2. How did you first learn about the website?
Orientation for new students
3. Did you visit other sources before going to the PLM website? If yes, please enumerate them.
4. What is the most important info or service you think we should add to the website?
5. If an info you need is missing in the website, where or what other sources do you go to get the info?
6. Why did you choose these sources?
7. What content would you like to see at PLM’s social media accounts?
8. Why did you choose to study or work in PLM?
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service