Use this to sign-up for access to our Cloud Foundry Enterprise Environment Slack engagement forum. We will get you added and you can talk directly to the CFEE team. Slack is a great, highly-dynamic interactive, tool that we at IBM use extensively in our daily work. By connecting using it, you can access the offering and development team directly for a wide-range of reasons - feedback, help, defects, etc. It's open for anyone who wants to engage with CFEE or talk to the team.
- Cloud Foundry Enterprise Environment service => http://ibm.biz/cfee-enterprise-environment
- CFEE Blog => http://ibm.biz/cfee-announce
Rules for engagement:
- You agree to potential digital contact with other non-IBM users in the forum (just like most common forums)
- You agree to proper business behavior and courtesy
- You agree there are no specific expectations of answers, support, or engagement from IBM
- We may re-arrange or change channels, access, permissions, or may remove you from the forum for any reason
- Please attempt to use a business email - explain gmail/yahoo/etc IS your business email if you want to use it
If you agree, please continue, we need some basic information. Once received, we will invite you to the Slack forum and you will be able to log in and engage. Can't wait to talk to you!