IBM Cloud Foundry Enterprise Environment
Use this to sign-up for access to our Cloud Foundry Enterprise Environment Slack engagement forum. We will get you added and you can talk directly to the CFEE team. Slack is a great, highly-dynamic interactive, tool that we at IBM use extensively in our daily work. By connecting using it, you can access the offering and development team directly for a wide-range of reasons - feedback, help, defects, etc. It's open for anyone who wants to engage with CFEE or talk to the team.
- Cloud Foundry Enterprise Environment service =>
- CFEE Blog =>
Rules for engagement:
- You agree to potential digital contact with other non-IBM users in the forum (just like most common forums)
- You agree to proper business behavior and courtesy
- You agree there are no specific expectations of answers, support, or engagement from IBM
- We may re-arrange or change channels, access, permissions, or may remove you from the forum for any reason
- Please attempt to use a business email - explain gmail/yahoo/etc IS your business email if you want to use it
If you agree, please continue, we need some basic information. Once received, we will invite you to the Slack forum and you will be able to log in and engage. Can't wait to talk to you!
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Your Email (work email please - else explain it is your work email)
Country, State, City
Have you deployed a CF Enterprise Environment yet?
Yes, it went smoothly
Yes, but there are things I don't understand
Yes I tried, but there was a problem and I'm not sure the status
No, I want to talk about it first, but then I intend to
No, and I'm not really planning to, I just want to talk about it
Relationship with IBM Cloud
Not previous IBM Customer until this
IBM Customer but not with Cloud Foundry before
IBM Cloud Foundry customer using Public
IBM Cloud Foundry customer using Dedicated
IBM Cloud Foundry customer using Private
IBM Cloud customer using Kubernetes
Partner - IBM Partner
Partner - Cloud Foundry Community Partner
I would like to talk to IBM about CFEE feedback, experience, etc
No, I'd rather not
Anything you care to share - about you, what you do, your organization, if you already have a relationship with IBM Cloud, other users in your org, whatever you like
I have reviewed all the rules and I understand and agree to all of them (MANDATORY)?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service