Submission forms are due no later than Wednesday, September, 18th, 2019.
*Please note that IATLC uses that same selection process and rubric as the American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL)*
2. Presentations may be given in languages other than English.
3. All proposal information should be ‘print ready’ for promotional use in professional English.
4. Use the third person formal (The presenter will….).
5. Avoid symbols and abbreviations (#&@ or ‘lang’).
6. Spell out any acronyms the first time to inform the reader (‘Idaho Association of Teachers of Language and Culture’ versus ‘IATLC’)
7. Potential presenters should ensure that they have registered at the time of proposal submittal to be in good standing as IATLC members (new/renewing members). Payment is not required at this time.
8. Please submit the completed proposal form no later than Wednesday, September, 18th, 2019 to be considered as a presenter. No late submissions will be accepted unless the Executive Board decides to extend the submission window due to cancellations.