2019 Nassau County PAL Volunteer Application - Flag Football
Applicant First Name
Applicant Last Name
Home Street Address
Home Zip Code
Primary Contact E-mail
Secondary Contact E-mail (If Applicable)
Primary Contact Phone Number
Secondary Contact Phone Number (If Applicable)
Did you coach in Farmingdale PAL Flag Football league last season?
Are you AED Certified?
Consent of Applicant
• I understand that a criminal records check will be conducted, along
with a Department of Motor Vehicle Bureau license check.
• I further understand that for the safety and well being of the children
participating in P.A.L. programs, I may be required to be
• I have read the foregoing statement and all information provided is
true. I authorize the Nassau County P.A.L. to investigate and verify
any information on this application
• I agree at all times to uphold the policies and principles of the
Nassau county P.A.L.
• I wish to volunteer to assist the Nassau County Police Department
by applying for membership as an adult sponsor in the Nassau
County P.A.L. I understand that my application must be approved
by the Police Officer Director of my Unit and Corporate Body, and if
accepted, such membership is a privilege which may be terminated
at any time by the Police Officer Director or the Corporate Body, or
my Unit thereof.
Please type in your full name to consent to these terms and conditions:
Coaches Code of Conduct
I hereby pledge to follow this coach’s code of conduct:
• I recognize that Farmingdale PAL Flag Football is a recreational
league and not a travel sport. I will keep “winning” in perspective.
• I recognize that Farmingdale PAL Flag Football games are for the
children and not for the adults.
• I will place the emotional and physical well-being of my players
ahead of a personal desire to win.
• I will treat each player as an individual, remembering the large range
of emotional and physical development within the same age group.
• I will do my best to provide a safe playing situation for all my
• I will watch the “Concussion Protocol” video to be provided by
Farmingdale PAL Flag Football.
• I will use coaching techniques appropriate for the age group that I
• I will only conduct a single one hour practice each week during
league designated times and fields.
• I recognize that practices are voluntary for players and I will not hold
missed practices against them.
• I will provide appropriate play time (approximately half of the game)
for ALL players on my team during ALL games.
• I will provide a sports environment for my team that is free of drugs,
tobacco, and alcohol and I will refrain from their use at all
Farmingdale PAL Flag Football events.
• I will lead by example in demonstrating fair play and sportsmanship
to all my players.
• I will read and be knowledgeable in the rules of Farmingdale PAL
Flag Football and I will teach these rules to my players (keeping in
mind that they differ from the NFL and tackle football).
• I will respect and not argue the referee’s calls. I will not use
profanity of any kind.
• I will complete and submit a PAL Background Check prior to
coaching each season.
• If issues arise with any parents/players/coaches, I will find/contact
a Farmingdale PAL Flag Football Director immediately.
Coaching in any Nassau County PAL program is a privilege and not a right.
The Farmingdale Unit of the Nassau County PAL reserves the right to relieve any coach of his/her coaching duties in the event that said coach acts in a manner that the Farmingdale PAL Executive Board deems contrary to the principles of the Farmingdale PAL Flag Football Coaches Code of Conduct.
Please type in your full name to accept the Farmingdale PAL Flag Football Coaches Code of Conduct:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service