Suryodaya -DCS -CSED internship on Sheet Metal Design
2-week online e-Internship on Sheet Metal Design
Suryodaya College of Engineering & Technology, Nagpur, in collaboration with DCS and our technolofy partners Dassault, PTC and MasterCAM is providing 2-week online e-Internship for the Degree/Diploma pursuing and pass-out students of Mechanical Engineering.
Starting Date: 12 Oct 2020
Registration Fees: Rs. 100
Internship Fees: Rs. 500
Certificate by DCS and our technology provider – Dassault, PTC and MasterCAM.
TO DESIGN SHELF WITH BRACE (SHEET METAL COMPONENT)
• Final Product Development
• Blank Development
• Blank Manufacturing
TASKS TO PERFORM:
1. Actual blank size calculation
2. Finding sequence of operation
3. Tonnage calculation for each operation
4. Report Making
OBJECTIVES OF SHEET METAL INTERNSHIP
• The design implications of bending sheet metal to form a part.
• Define various terms related to sheet metal bends.
• Use a setback chart to calculate bend radii for precision sheet metal.
• Technical calculation for precision sheet metal.
• Explain proper layout and fold procedures.
• Read and interpret precision sheet metal prints.
OUTCOMES OF INTERNSHIP
• Hands on experience in sheet metal development
• Capable to design various sheet metal components
• Understanding of sheet metal manufacturing process
• Sheet metal design workbench (CATIA)
• Understanding the project implementation in real scenario
• Start up consultancy work on sheet metal component
• Can start MSME on sheet metal manufacturing
• Sr Design Engineer – Morgen TEC, Gurgaon
• Production Engineer – Sheet metal -Active Chromewell Exhaust Pvt. Ltd., Pune
• Sheet Metal Design Engineer - Tata Autocomp Systems Ltd, Pune
• Sheet metal Designer- Nutan Engineering Corporation, Hyd
Time-Schedule-& Duration of the Programme :-
It is a 15 day programme. Total number of contact classes: 5.
DAY 1- Week 1: 60 Minutes Introduction to Problem Statement and Orientation
DAY 2- Week 1 : 120 Minutes Input on task - Actual size calculation of the blank, Sequencing of the Operations, Tonnage calculation for each operation.
DAY 3- Week 2: 120 Minutes Review of Task
DAY 4- Week 2: 60 Minutes Software Presentation on Sheet Metal Final task - Design of sheet metal component
DAY 5- Week 3: 120 Minutes Review of Final Task
For further details regarding, objective, outcome, scope of e-internship and other details, please contact:
1. Mr. Amit Bankar, Training & Placement Officer, 7020736605
2. Mr. Ram Waizhode, HoD, Mechanical Engineering, 8087084544
Note: Minimum 80% attendance is compulsory. Also students will have to complete the given task on time.
Centre for Skill & Entrepreneurship Development
Suryodaya College of Engineering & Technology, Nagpur
Name of Candidates (Required as on certificate)
Mobile Number (Whatsapp No.)
Name of Institute (Required as on Certificate)
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service