SHAPA's Official Transcript Request Form
If you would like to request an official transcript from SHAPA, please fill out and submit this form.

If you would like an unofficial transcript or have questions about your transcript, please contact your school counselor, Mr. Kale Budgeon, at or (503) 560-8308 (text or call).
Sign in to Google to save your progress. Learn more
Please type your full, legal name. *
What year did you graduate or do you plan on graduating? *
What is your email address? We will send a confirmation to this email once an official transcript has been sent. *
Where would you like your official transcript sent? (please provide a full mailing address or email address) *
How many official transcript copies do you need sent to the above address? *
Please make any comments or clarifications below.
Clear form
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Sheridan AllPrep Academy. Report Abuse